1. Follow the instructions on "Requesting a book or thesis or audiovisual loan item" to search for the required title.
2. When you have identified the required title, click Get it!
3. Select Copy (Service option) – this causes the correct Copyright Type to appear.
4. Enter author, chapter and pages in the Part Details section:
5. Click Request button.
6. The Copyright declaration prompt will appear for you to read and accept.
7. Make note of the request ID number or print the details for tracking purposes.
Edith Cowan University acknowledges and respects the Noongar people, who are
the traditional custodians of the land upon which its campuses stand and its programs
In particular ECU pays its respects to the Elders, past and present, of the Noongar people, and embrace their culture, wisdom and knowledge.