1. To begin, enter your Search Terms and click the Search button. This example is a Book Title search:
Note: an ISBN search can be more effective than a title search.
2. Following the search, the results will be displayed:
The results can be sorted into same editions using the Merge Duplicates button. This step is optional.
3. Click Merge Duplicates under Results (left of screen), enter the number of the results you wish to merge, and then click the MERGE button:
Merged result of 5 hits from the above example:
The merged result now shows two records, click Details to display all the results for the desired title, with full details:
If you find the item you require is held by ECU, please collect it from the shelf, place a hold if the item is on loan, or make an intercampus request via ECU catalogue.
4. If the item is not held by ECU, click Get it! from the Search Results screen.
All you have to do is search and identify an item, click Get it!. Click Request button on next screen:
5. Make note of the request ID number or print the details for tracking purposes.
Edith Cowan University acknowledges and respects the Noongar people, who are
the traditional custodians of the land upon which its campuses stand and its programs
In particular ECU pays its respects to the Elders, past and present, of the Noongar people, and embrace their culture, wisdom and knowledge.